The harvest that takes place between September and October in the Portogruaro countryside is an unmissable event. In the Lison-Pramaggiore area in particular, grapes are picked on dozens of exceptional vineyards and estates and used to make first-rate red and white wines to export all over the world, under the supervision of the Lison-Pramaggiore DOC Wine Route.
The lively atmosphere in the wineries during the harvest is reminiscent of the peasant world of the early 20th century and the simple life back then, when families joined together from house to house and vine to vine to pick the grapes and enjoy cheerful, carefree days and good food.
Guided tour of the winery, with a chance to see the various grape processing stages. Lunch on site, with the chance to taste a selection of wines. Departure for Portogruaro, where we will visit the Town Museum and the old town centre.
- Travel to the location independently
- Ankunft vor Ort mit Mietbus
- Arrivo in loco con autobus organizzato
- Bike ride
- Bus transfer to the location
- Canoe trip
- Degustazione di prodotti tipici locali
- Free time
- Guida in lingua
- Mahlzeit: Mittag oder Abendessen
- Meal: lunch or dinner
- Mehrsprachige Führung
- Multilingual guide
- Overnight stay
- Pasto: pranzo o cena
- River cruise
- Tasting of local products
- Tempo libero a disposizione
- Verkostung mit lokalen Erzeugnissen
- Zeit zur freien Verfügung